Sunday 9 December 2018

Game Testing-MyGmae




My game in screen shots showing all 4 levels and the opening screen


Hello! This week I tested out my working game. It is so basic compared to what I wanted but in all fairness, I have NEVER done any type of game design before. This process has made me feel more comfortable at coding and to be honest I really enjoyed it!

There are a few bugs I have yet to fix but these are 100% doable for next week . Therefore, I think I can submit quite a cool game design! My game will be complete ( not very interesting compared to what I want it to be but I am still proud!)

Keep an eye out for next week when I will put up a screen recording of my working game I have been blogging about all these weeks.

Till then!!! See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen! Good work with your game progress. Honestly, don't worry we're all beginners at this point so don't stress too much about it. You have a lot in your game already and try not to over think everything. I thin maybe you crammed too much content onto the same layer? Try explaining what the bugs are and what exactly you are trying to do. Over all good work and keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen, I have to say your game has made a massive amount of progress this far, it's starting to look like you’re sure where you want the game to be once it's finished, for an alpha the progress well done at this point, I really love the concept that you’re not only making a game but your also trying to help others by teaching them new skills along the way so it's both fun and educational, I honestly think you could have put something like this in a shop, the concepts behind it are well thought out. I do hope you manage to get all the errors and bugs worked out and that the game works for you, I don’t really have any feedback as I think your sure how you wish to have everything done. I’m really looking forward to seeing it finished, I know the game will be amazing by the time its complete, wishing you the best of luck Ellen.

    ReplyDelete

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...