Thursday 27 September 2018

Feed back Feed back Feed back!

Good morning !

In this blog I will tell you about my reserch on getting feedback. This post links with the "Growth and mindset " post as they are interlinked in getting through projects and concentrating on the process rather then an end result.

My blog post is based of the following article: " Seven Characteristics That support Meaning-full Feedback" by Esther Ntuli.

This article is about the difference between good or bad feedback and how to process it. Esther explains that criticisms and negative feed back is a lot better then positive feed back. Although positive feed back can build confidence, so can negative feedback and criticisms. I learned through reading her article that negative feedback and criticisms can help you reflect, learn from mistakes and improve over time. I find this fascinating. From now on I will keep this thought in my head and always be proud of work I did. I hope this will allow me to grow as a student and improve . This is a good thought to have if any of you are struggling .

Thanks for reading! 

Plenty more to come !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...