Friday 14 December 2018

Beata






Hello all!

This is the final week of my game! Its finally finished!

I am proud of myself as I have never done anything like this before. However, there are still a few bits I would like to fix. It is no where near as interactive as I would like it as I wanted the questions to be able to be answered and posed into a storage back pack. This just was impossible with the lack of knowledge I have currently. I accept that but and disappointed as the game looks so boring compared to what I wanted.

Now the positives! These are more important. Im okay (kind of) with the game not being 100% perfect as there is always room to learn after feedback. I now understand the codes and if errors appear I mostly know how to fix them! I don't spend hours and hours trying to sort a problem anymore I know the basics inside out and can only get more advanced at game making now. I think as college is a learning curve. I am proud of myself and hopefully I get a good grade.


Thanks for reading all my blogs!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen! I'm glad to hear that your game is finished, I'm sure you put a lot of effort and time into it, and don't worry that it's not how you wanted it to be, after all we are only students and are learning! Also, you seem pretty confident with your coding skills, which is good. I still don't have a clue what I'm doing code-wise.
    Anyway, your game looks interesting, though the screenshots make me a little bit confused, maybe you could explain them further?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen
    Its good to hear that you can take both positive and negatives things away from the project as that is how we all learn and get better. Its really good to get a good grip of the code as that will definitely help us later on. I think it is perfectly understandable that we are not all 100% happy with the final product but as you say that only leave room to improve. As you yous say this is your first time doing anything like this so you should definitely be happy with what you have achieved and I hope you get the grade you are hoping for.

    ReplyDelete

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...