Sunday 2 December 2018

Alpha




Pic of the first completed level



Hello everyone!

This post is all about my alpha game!


Its working perfectly ! You go along learn and answer a question at the end!

One thing is ive many errors I will need them fixed as if you press play it won't work.

Other then this my game is up and ready for testing!

I would prefer the writing to be on a sign but I couldn't figure out how to do this sadly. Maybe for the beta version I can fix this.

I found this work interesting. It was grand to do but even with following videos I would get errors (52 at one point!?!?) This is extremely frustrating as I have to read back and find I misspelled a word. It is satisfying however when things do work! I enjoy the whole process. Its interesting to see how code works in c# and the fact I made my own game! (even if its not perfect)

All my errors are gone now however, I will need to make my questions more legible and pop in clickable answers for the interactive feel I want in my game.

Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...