Thursday 29 November 2018

Unity Free Tutorials



Almost there!



Hello everyone!

This week I looked at even more youtube videos , here are 3 that really helped my in my game!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHnq2MOY0bU- How to set up my character ready to move. I set up colliders, a camera to follow them, first person controller script, move script and a camera follow script. This was all using this tutorial. It was really helpful but I needed to find another few videos to help me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov9ekwAGhMA-A really good video to help start up a game. Goes into depth on how to set the game up and the character itself. I found it super easy to follow this too. It was used to make my character move in a simple way. I also used this to set up the first person camera. I attached the camera to my character and it follows him around the world.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZNsc-jWk9g-multiple choice questions and buttons. This helped me be able to make my game to completion.

Overview: A few bugs with the buttons I will need to get a bit of help but I am surprised and happy with my progress this week. In a week I made a fully functioning game. Yeah it was worked on for the whole semester but now I understand (mostly) what I am doing and things don't take half as long.

Lets see how it works out for this weekend before testing next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...