Monday 19 November 2018

Week 8 comments and feed back





This week is reflections.

I find the feed back comments really good. Especially when they tell me honesty about my game. It is very encouraging to hear people think my game is cool and makes me feel like I can do it. Unity and gaming terrifies me as its new and I have never done it before. These comments help stir me in the right direction. This gives me tips on audience, how to better my game, allows me to be on track of what is missing in my game. I can improve it straight away. This means I will get way better grades at the end of the year as I know where im wrong or write at the end of the semesters.


I love giving feed back out to people. It helps me see what they do , especially people more experienced then me. Also, I like to help people who are struggling or just to support the class as this is the best way we can encourage each other to work to our best. It can help people get back on track if they are falling behind. It can also point out things they are missing especially if they misread the brief. You can help them in this.

I felt awkward at first doing the comments at first but its nice to get to know people in the class. I liked letting others know about me too. My introduction post is very informative and I wouldn’t mind people getting to know me through this.

I dont think there could be anything different with this section. The word limits for feed back and the blog is a really good way to keep you on track and get to genuinely help others. It makes me a better learner and team member as you see so many strengths and weaknesses of others. This is helpful in that we can all help each other improve as well as learn to listen to others and gain their help. This help makes them become the good game designers they want to be. It also helps me to be encouraged to learn, re cap over my work and make sure I am doing my best. Feed back helps you see what a real audience thinks of your game. This is more user testing and a lot of the suggestions made I tested out for my game. This was put into the Game Design Document I created in Dundoc. This created the holy bible ( essentially) for my game. I found it easier to make my game and am on the way of getting to where I need to in it which is really helpfully. These comments let everything be less stressful in the long run of making the game.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellen, I enjoy the whole concept of commenting and feedback too! I think its nice that we're all encouraging each other and helping each other out. I like to hear other people's opinions of my game because after all we're making this game for others to play not just ourselves! I agree with you, I think the tips we give each other really help us out to create a better game.

    ReplyDelete

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...