Monday 19 November 2018

Week 8

Hello! Welcome back!!!


Overall the reading and writing assignments have been really beneficial and have helped me get into the right frame of mind.My favourite reading has been last weeks where you read about player MOBS. I never knew there were so many different types of players in game. This thought me about the phycology on  players so I can use this info in my own game.


These readings and blog notes are the sole reason I actually understand about gaming. These set my mind and give me research I can use in my game.

I think I have improved my literacy skills. Also I have been given tips on mindset and so on. This helps in all areas of my course.

I am happy with my progress but still need to fix errors and learn a lot. Im happy and open to do this though. I can't expect myself to be a pro just yet! 😆


Fave pic
This is my favourite image as not only is it entertaining, it is also thought provoking. What if we live in a video game ? Obviously this is not real but its a good way to get. into the mindset of your audience. They want to be engrossed in a game.

Overall these readings were extremely helpful. May be good to give us more time then a weekend to do large assignments or cut the blog comments at the end of the week as theres no point in putting these twice a week. I really wouldn't mind either way though as guidance in this module is the best.

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...