Sunday 25 November 2018

First Playable

Example of my game

Hello!!!


Today marks the day my game is up and running fully!

This weekend we had to make a first playable! I found it fun but a challenge!

I am happy with it but I know it is glitchy and not 100% the best. however, I really did try my best and im proud of it! You can move my character about the game, there are sounds, there is a fade in screen and a fade out one. Also, most importantly , the character can collect maths questions or formulas to help them in the big boss question to pass into the next level!


Overall I find game making fun , its time consuming and harder then it should be at points as you cant learn off loads of code in order to make things work, you've to go through tones of tutorials to fin an answer for something that takes 5 mins about 2 hours later.


Bit frustrated to be honest but I will get there,

Till next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...