Thursday 25 October 2018

Unity tutorial 05




Hii! 

Welcome to this weeks unity blog! 

I have really enjoyed learning how to use c# and unity as one in order to make prototype example games. I had gotten a bit lost a few weeks ago as I found it difficult to get all of this new information into my head. I now feel I am getting to know both c# and unity itself pretty well.

However, based off of todays unity tutorial, I will be discussing my feedback on hud and audio adding.

I enjoyed learning how easy it actually is to script in c#. Granted wit out the tutorials I would have no clue what to do, however, the tags are very self explanatory. E.g. public AudioSource CollectSound; genuinely collects the audio you have linked.

I found it confusing to go back and forth to the tutorials and take notes and do unity at the same time so I just typed notes up in pages and then went over the tutorial again and followed it in unity. This was time consuming dn a part I didn't like, however it will be of benefit in the future. I did find it difficult to make everything work to notch but after a few goes I eventually got it. This is frustrating but interesting as I can learn from my mistakes.

Till next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...