Thursday 27 September 2018

Others opinions and how they can help you

Hello!

Today I will write about my thoughts on others quotes on the process of a healthy mindset .

A lot of the quotes have a strong message behind them in the sense of a positive outlook can change everything. My favourite one is "She said she could do it and she did". This is very simple yet effective as more often then not we tend to give up with out even trying in the first place.We think something is too hard and don't even try. The quote here made me think that even if we try and it fails at least you've given it a good shot. I think I will apply this in my college work even more then I did last year. Whats the worst that can happen?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...