Thursday 27 September 2018

Growth and mindset stories

Good afternoon!

Todays blog is about stories I have come across on the internet about growth and mind set.

The book I found most hit me was "The girl who never made any mistakes" by Mark Pett and Gary Rubenstien. This is a children's book in which the main character Beatrice went through her life never making mistakes. One day she trips and almost drops some eggs . To her, this was terrible! She had never made a mistake before?!?!? From that day onwards she went through her life being super careful and so limited her abilities. Until one day when she realised it isn't bad to make mistakes. They help us learn and grow. I feel we all need to take this moral in our lives. If we go along terrified of "what ifs" then we will never know what we can achieve.

Thanks for reading!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...