Wednesday 26 September 2018

Workshop 01 upload-My thoughts

Traffic lights pic


Welcome back to my blog!! 

I hope you have liked what I have written so far 💬

Now onto todays blog!

So today I will be telling you all my thoughts on a workshop we did in class.


The class started off with the whole year meeting our new lecturer , Shaun Ferris. He formally introduced himself to us and asked us how we are getting on in the busy first week of second year. Shaun proceeded to ask what we knew of his module , multimedia, of which I though was really interesting , but I didn’t really know much about it more then we make games. 

After that, we were shown the basic introduction of the module its self, such as, work load, expectations we should expect from the course and what is expected of us. I found this introduction great and helped me get into the mindset of the class. 


Next, we did an exercise. This consisted of figuring out how to describe how a set of four traffic lights would work. At first , it was obvious…green go , red stop, amber ready to go however, as we discussed our ideas in groups and further dove into the puzzle, we came up with a very cohesive and in-depth idea. I though the lights exercise was a clever way of understanding sequences. We put these sequences into a flow chart and animated it in adobe animate which I found confusing at the start but really fun . 

Finally I delivered this exercise by doing it, signing an online declaration showing I did it and writing  this blog about it. I find this a really good way to make sure I understand what happened in class. Its like studying , but better!🙌

I love writing these blogs as it helps me understand the module and helps me practice writing which we will need in writing movie scripts and reflections for assignments.

I hope you enjoyed reading so far!

More coming soon 💬😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...