Monday 24 September 2018

Week one-Picture your favourite game


Hello !

Welcome back to my blog😁

This post is all about Mario cart. Mario cart is my favourite game and has been since my childhood. This fun Nintendo game can come both on the Wii and Nintendo ds. Its main aim is to win a carting event with your favourite character, their super cool car and your favourite course. My favourite was maple leaf as it was set in autumn and had loads of cool jumps over gaped roads on it. Mario cart was always a game which I could battle my friends or family members in or even just play myself to pass the time. This is a really fun and interesting game with tones of levels, characters and so providing hours of fun!

Hope you liked this little synopsis of my favourite game!





                           



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...