Thursday 27 September 2018

Growth mindset-Final thoughts

Good afternoon!!!


I have been researching good growth mindset techniques and processes. Overall it has helped me to be motivated and organised in doing my college work.

Here is a bit about what I learned:


I have never heard of Carol Deweck or her theory on growth mindset before. However, it makes sense. I f you don't try or make mistakes you will never ever grow and develop.

I feel like I am between a growth and fixed mindset. I an open to learning but do get a bit fixated if I fail in college. I think if I concentrate on the process and learning from mistakes then I can never go too far wrong. In the other aspects of my life, I can use this process to push myself further out of my comfort zone and try my best e.g. in the gym or doing things I have never done.

My biggest challenge is being nervous of the unknown realm of new topics , especially if I have struggled before. I can use the skills I have learned to relax and just enjoy the process. I am excited to learn more about the topic of growth and mind set even more.

With this, I can achieve my goals of first learning and getting used to a new year and new modules. I can then further my skills in those topics and create better quality projects I can have for future employers for work experience next year.

source:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi-4f60jdvdAhXpIMAKHQXdB5kQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhollyoakvets.com%2Fonwards-upwards%2F&psig=AOvVaw2qChPD7gUqCqb5nh8_wMx-&ust=1538134967908535

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...