Friday 19 October 2018

Learning Challenge: H.E.A.R.T blog: Learning about sleep



Welcome back to the blog! Today I decided to research an article on how sleep can be a study tool.

Here is what learned and a link to the article -https://www.kqed.org/mindshift/26079/why-sleeping-may-be-more-important-than-studying-. Now I already knew it was a study tool but I never really took it into proper consideration till I read this article.

I learned from this article that less sleep actually prevents you from learning anything. Your body in REM sleep - between 6-8 hours- retains the information for that day and allows you to learn more the next day.

Now I am curious to explore this theory. I will make sure to sleep for 8 hours every night no matter what , this will test if I have time to do this and do well in college as this would be an absolute dream! If by a month it does work, I will 100% take it on board! I have no problem sleeping more and working hard as a balance is needed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post-Favourite game

Hello all! This is my last blog!!  I loved everyones projects and there was a lot of work done by all. There were...